当前位置

首页 > 英语词汇 > 英语单词 > 信用不佳和整洁和邋遢的英语讲解

信用不佳和整洁和邋遢的英语讲解

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.57W 次

小编今天跟大家分享一下Having Bad Credit信用不佳和Being Tidy and Messy 整洁和邋遢的英语意思的讲解,大家如果需要可以收藏起来哦

信用不佳和整洁和邋遢的英语讲解

  Having Bad Credit信用不佳

Alisha: This is the second time I’ve been turneddown for a credit card in a month. I don’t know whatI’m doing wrong.

这是我一个月之内第二次信用卡被拒了。我不知道自己做错了什么。

James: Have you checked your credit reportrecently? Maybe you have a bad credit rating.

你最近有没有查看信用记录?或许你的信用评级不好。

Alisha: I have a full-time job with a good income, which they can easily verify, and I don’t haveany outstanding debt, so what could be the problem?

我有一份收入良好的全职工作,他们很容易证实,我也没有未偿付债务,那可能是什么问题呢?

James: Have you had a credit card before?

你以前有没有信用卡呢?

Alisha: Yes.

有。

James: Did you always make your payments on time?

你有没有及时支付呢?

Alisha: Well, no.

哦,没有。

James: Then that may be your answer. Your payment history makes a big difference with thecredit bureau. If you’ve missed payments or been late, that’s a big strike against you.

可能就是这个问题了。你的支付历史对信用评定机构有很大影响。如果你未支付或延时支付,对你来说是一个很大的打击。

Alisha: You mean if I were late a few times, I wouldn’t be able to get another credit card?

你是说如果我有几次未及时支付,我不可能再得到另外一张信用卡?

James: A few times? How many times?

几次?多少次?

Alisha: Well, maybe a lot of times.

哦,或许很多次。

James: And why do you need another credit card if you already have one?

如果你已经有一张信用卡了,为什么还要再申请一张呢?

Alisha: Had one, past tense. The credit card company cancelled it.

曾经有,已经是过去了。信用卡公司取消了。

James: Ah ha, I think we’ve just found the crux of the problem.

哈哈!我想我们已经发现了问题的关键了。

  Being Tidy and Messy 整洁和邋遢

A:It is beyond me how you and Oscar can beroommates. You’re very tidy and he’s, well, a slob.

我真不明白你和Oscar怎么能成为室友的。你如此整洁,而他那么邋遢。

B:It’s not always easy, but we’re making it work.

确实不容易,但是我们做到了。

A:Isn’t Oscar really messy all the time? Whenever I see him, his clothes are rumpled and hishair is unkempt.

难道Oscar不是一直很邋遢吗?我每次见到他,都是衣服皱巴巴,头发乱蓬蓬的。

B:His room is really cluttered, but he keeps the common areas in passable condition. I do haveto straighten up fairly often, and I sometimes have to pick up after him, but that’s becauseI’m pretty nitpicky.

他的房间确实乱七八糟,但是公共区域还是可以接受的。我确实需要经常清理,有时甚至跟在他后面收拾,但那是因为我很挑剔。

A:That’s very tolerant of you.

你太宽容了。

B:Well, we have set up a system so that if things get too messy, I have some recourse.

我们制定了规章制度,如果太乱了,我有追索权。

A:Really, what’s your system?

你们的规章制度是什么呢?

B:Oscar and I agreed that every time he leaves a big mess, I can fine him.

我和Oscar一致同意,每次他把房间弄得太乱,我可以罚款。

A:That seems kind of drastic, but maybe it works for you guys.

这听上去非常严厉,不过或许对你们男孩子来说管用。

B:Yeah, it keeps the place pretty clean.

是的,这样可以让我们的房间非常整洁。

A:Still, knowing Oscar, you must have had to fine him a lot.

不过,根据我对Oscar的了解,你肯定罚了他很多次。

B:Let’s just say that my next vacation will be in Monte Carlo!

我只想说,我下一次度假想去蒙特卡罗。