当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语练习小对话 > 《Nikita》S02E04笔记:我不能对迈克尔暗送秋波

《Nikita》S02E04笔记:我不能对迈克尔暗送秋波

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 7.57K 次

ing-bottom: 75%;">《Nikita》S02E04笔记:我不能对迈克尔暗送秋波

1、We're already behind schedule, and he's waiting for this.

我们进度已经落后了,他已经在等了。


on schedule

在进度中


ahead of schedule

超前进度


behind schedule

落后进度


e.g: Meg's new book has been behind schedule.

梅格的新书已经落后于正常进度了。


2、Sergei Semak stole everything that mattered to me, and Kochenko helped him do it.

瑟吉·塞马克夺走了我在乎的一切,而科彻是他的帮凶。


matter to = be important to

对...很重要


e.g: He had lost many of the people who mattered to him.

他已经失去了很对对他很重要的人。


3、Bet oversight's been breathing down your neck.

我敢打赌“上峰”一定盯得你挺紧的吧?


be breathing down sb's neck

密切关注某人行动


e.g: How can I concentrate with you breathing down my neck all the time?

你总这么盯着我,我怎么集中精神呢?


4、I couldn't bat my eyelashes at Michael and get out of trouble.

我不能对迈克尔暗送秋波,从而逃过处罚。


bat sb's eyes/eyelashes at

(女对男)暗送秋波


5、I didn't screw you over.

我没坑害你。


screw over

欺骗;坑害


e.g: They screwed us over for $60 in the end.

最后他们骗了我们60美元。


6、Division washed their hands of you.

"组织"极力与你撇清关系。


wash one's hands of sth.

与某事撇清关系;与某事不再有关


e.g: I’ve washed my hands of the whole affair.

我已经和整件事撇清关系了。


7、Birkhoff, Nikita hung up on me.

伯尼霍夫,尼基塔挂了我电话。


hang up on

挂...的电话


e.g: Don't hang up on me.

别挂我的电话。


8、—So you can call it whatever you want. —Boy toy?

—所以你可以随便叫我。—小白脸?


boy toy/toy boy

小白脸


9、I suspect it has something to do with Kochenko.

我怀疑这和科彻有关。


have (something/nothing) to do with

和...有关/和...无关


e.g: Their conversation had been largely to do with work.

他们谈话大部分和工作有关。