当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 关于圣诞节和万圣节的英语口语

关于圣诞节和万圣节的英语口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 4.27K 次

有很多同学们讲学习英语可能会很难,但是我们学习英语一定不可以偷懒哦,小编今天给大家分享有关英语的情景口语对话,要好好背背这些哦,希望能帮助到大家提高成绩哦,口语在我们生活是很重要的哦,大家一定要好好学习一下哦

关于圣诞节和万圣节的英语口语

  一神秘圣诞老人Secret santa

AWe are doing Secret Santa at the office again this year.

今年办公室里又玩了一次“秘密圣诞老人”,我们正在进行中。

BWhose name did you pick?

你选到谁?

AI got Jacob. Any ideas what to get him ?

我选到雅各布,你知道可以买什么东西给他吗?

BBooze!

酒!

AYeah, you’re right. Can’t go wrong with that.

你说得对,这件事可不能搞砸了。

  二装扮圣诞树 Christmas tree

AI’m home!Everyone come here!I bought a Christmas tree!Look at this beautiful pine tree!

我回来了。大家都过来吧。我买了一棵圣诞树。来看看这颗漂亮的松树。

BWow, it’s huge! Are you sure it will fit in the living room?

哇,这棵树真大。你确定客厅里能放下吗?

AAwesome! I’ll go get the Christmas lights!

太棒了。我去拿些圣诞灯。

BOf course it will. help me put it in the living room.

当然能放进客厅。帮我把圣诞树放进客厅C

AI got the Christmas ornaments! We could Also place these stockings next to the chimney.

我拿来了些饰品。我们也可以将这些长袜放到烟囱边。

BGreat idea! While we decorate the tree, we can listen to some good old Christmas songs!

太棒了。我们装扮这棵树时,可以听些好听的老的圣诞歌。

  三万灵节All Soul’s Day

AThe Day of the Dead has arrived All Soul’s Day and All Saint’s Day!

死者悼念之日来了。万灵杰和万圣节。

BYour neighbor is crazy. Why is he screaming that?

你的邻居真疯狂。他在喊什么?

ABecause today is the first of November the Day of the Dead

因为今天是11月1日——死者悼念之日

BOh, that’s right.

是的。

AThis is a very special day among many cultures around the world especially in Latin America.

在许多节日和全世界各地尤其是拉丁美洲之中那是个特殊的节日。

BSeriously? I thought it was just like any other day, except for the fact that people visit the cemetery and remember their loved ones.

真的吗? 我一直以为,它和别的节日没什么两样,无法就是人们去墓地缅怀逝者。

AWell, that’s just part of it. People across the world celebrate in different ways. In Mexcio for example it’s common to see people building private altars honoring the deceasedusing sugar skulls, preparing the favorite foods and beverages of the departed and visiting graves with these as g the Philippines, the tombs are cleaned or repainted, candles are lit and flowers are offered. Entire families camp out in cemeteries sometimes spend a night or two near their relatives’ tombs!

那只是一部分。世界各地的人们用不同的方式庆祝。比如在墨西哥,人们都建造私人的圣坛来拜祭逝者的由糖做成的骷髅。在菲律宾,人们对幕进行打扫和休憩,点上蜡烛并摆上鲜花,全家都在墓地旁露宿,有时候在亲人墓地便要呆一,两个晚上。

BWhoa! That’s scary! I don’t know if I could do that!

那太吓人了。我不知道我能不能那样做

AWhy? We should fear the living, not the dead.

为什么?我们应该怕活人,或不是死人。