当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 日常少儿英语口语对话场景

日常少儿英语口语对话场景

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.24W 次

有趣的教学方法总是能吸引到孩子们的注意,从而提高教学的质量。小编在此献上英语儿歌,希望对你有所帮助。

日常少儿英语口语对话场景

 少儿英语:小红N

We can laugh ha-ha

我们可以笑哈哈

We can sing la-la-la-la

我们可以唱la-la-la-la

We can make anything

我们可以做任何事情

Hold my hand

握住我的手

Make a magicAl land

创造一片神奇的土地

When letters get together we go alakazam

当字母集合我们一起去alakazam

We can run, we can slide

我们可以跑步,我们可以滑行,

We can hide in a box

我们可以躲在一个箱子里

Are you ready for some fun with the Alphablocks?

你准备好了和字母块们一起愉快玩耍吗?

Alphablocks!

字母块!

Once upon a time, there was a little red n

从前,有一个小红n

- who liked to say

——它喜欢说

- No

- every now and then.

常常

- If you asked him

如果你求他

- Help

帮忙

- or

- Have a go,

试一试

- he always answered,

他总回答

- No!

- His favourite words were

他最喜欢的话是

- No

- and

- no way, not me, not a chance. No, not today.

没门,不是我,没机会。不,不是今天。

Nothing, never, no, not now.

没事,永不,不,不是现在

But everybody loved him anyhow.

但不管怎样每个人都爱他。

One day n found a seed to sow and needed help to make it grow.

一天n发现个种子去播种,为了让它成长需要帮助。

- Now, little seed, up, up you go,

——现在,小种子,长,尽你所能的长,

- but the tiny little grain said,

但小种子说,

- No.

- Along came d and o and g. D - o - g. Dog. - Woof!

d和o和g随之而来。d - o -g狗。

I'm a little red n, won't you help me?

我是小红n,你不会帮助我吗?

"Not I," said the dog, and down he sat.

狗说:“我不“,就坐下了。

- No way,

没门

- said n.

n说

- Well, fancy that!

嗯,真想不到!

- Then

然后

- Here I am,

我在这

- said good old i.

老好人i

- I can do it, let me try.

我可以做,让我试试

- D - i - g. Dig.

D - i - g,挖。

- D dug a hole.

D挖了一个洞。

- I planted the grain. G-g-g g made it rain.

我种植粮食。G-g-g g下雨。

Along came c and a and t. C - a - t. Cat. Meow.

c和a和t随之而来。c - a - t猫。

The wheat grew tall, now n couldn't see.

小麦长高,n现在看不到了。

I'm little red n and I want to eat. Who can help me cut this wheat?

我是小红n和我要吃。谁能帮我割这小麦?

"Not I," said the dog. "Not I," said the cat.

“不是我,”狗说。“不是我,”猫说。

Nobody, no one? Fancy that!

没有人,没有人吗?真想不到!

- Along came u.

u走了过来

- Ahoy, that's me!

喂,那是我!

C - u - t. Cut.

C - u - t,割

We've cut the wheat as you can see.

我们把小麦割倒了正如你所见。

Then along came p and i and g.

再后来p、i、g过来了。

- P - i - g. Pig. - Oink.

P - i - g。猪。

- N looked down.

N低头看了看。

- What a mess,

真是一团糟

- said he.

他说

I'm little red n, let's make it neat.

我是小红n,我们使它整洁。

Who can help pick up this wheat?

谁能帮捡起这些小麦吗?

"Not I," said the dog. "Not I," said the cat. "Not I," said the pig. Well, fancy that.

“不是我,”狗说。“不是我,”猫说。猪说:“不是我。嗯,真想不到。

Along came c and k who said, p - i - ck. Pick.

出现了c和k,他们说,p - i - c-k捡。

- No way,

没门

- said n, who was even and red.

n说,它一如既往是红色

Now who will help me make a mill?

现在谁帮我研磨?

But the animals pretended to be ill.

但是动物假装生病。

"Not I," said the dog. "Not I," said the cat. - "Not I," said the pig.

“不是我,”狗说。“不是我,”猫说。猪说:“不是我。

- Well, fancy that!

Along came m and double l. M - i - ll. Mill.

We'll grind the wheat and grind it well.

I'm the little white n.

I'm ready to go. Who can help me mix the dough?

"Not I," said the dog. "Not I," said the cat.

- "Not I," said the pig.

- Well, fancy that!

- Along came x.

嗯,真想不到。

- X strikes again! I'm here to help the little red n.

x来了

M - i - x. Mix.

X罢工了!我来这里帮助小红n。

Nice!

M - i - x。混合。

Now who will help me bake the bread?

But all the animals shook their heads.

现在谁会帮我烤面包?

"Not I," said the dog. "Not I," said the cat. - "Not I," said the pig.

“不是我,”狗说。“不是我,”猫说。猪说:“不是我。

- Well, fancy that!

嗯,真想不到。

Along came h and o and t. H - o - t. Hot.

随之而来h和o和t。h - o - t热的。

- It's hot,

这是热的

- said h,

h说

- so carefully!

如此的仔细

- The bread smelled good.

面包闻起来很好。

- Nice,

- n said.

n说

Now who will help me eat this bread?

现在谁帮我吃面包

"I will," said the dog. "I will," said the cat. - I will, said the pig.

“我,”狗说。“我,”猫说。“我”猪说。

- Well, fancy that!

嗯,真想不到。

- Out came the words,

说这句话出来,

- No way! Not you lot, no chance, not today.

没门!没有你,没有机会,今天不行。

I'm only sharing with my friends.

我只和我的朋友分享。

And this is where or story ends.

这就是故事或结局。

- No, not enough,

不,不够,

- said the little red n.

小红n说。

- Then he had an idea.

让我们做十个。

- Let's make it ten.

T - e - n.十

T - e - n. Ten.

这是小红n的故事

And that's the story of the little red n

他经常说

- who liked to say

- No

常常

- every now and then.

但他学会了一个新单词,你能猜到吗?

But he's learned a new word, can you guess?

小红n现在能说…

The Little red n can now say...

Yes!

是狗的,是猫的,是猪的

Yes to the dog, yes to the cat, yes to the pig.

恩,真想不到

Well, fancy that!

  少儿英语:点

We can laugh ha-ha

我们可以笑哈哈

We can sing la-la-la-la

我们可以唱la-la-la-la

We can make anything

我们可以做任何事情

Hold my hand

握住我的手

Make a magical land

创造一片神奇的土地

When letters get together we go alakazam

当字母集合我们一起去alakazam

We can run, we can slide We can hide in a box

我们可以跑步,我们可以滑行,我们可以躲在一个箱子里

Are you ready for some fun with the Alphablocks?

你准备好了和字母块们一起愉快玩耍吗?

Alphablocks!

字母块!

What ARE you doing?

你在做什么?

I'm guarding the world... against things.

我在守护世界反对事情。

Uh, what things?

嗯,什么事情?

They're everywhere. Every time we hold hands - zap! - a thing appears, then - zap! -

another thing! We must stop them, we must stay alert! Zzz-zzz-zzz-zzz!

他们无处不在。每次我们手牵手——杀死!——事情出现,然后——杀死!另一件事!我

们必须阻止他们,我们必须保持警惕

Uh-oh! - What if the things come? - Ar-r!

啊哦!——如果事情来了?——Ar-r !

- We'd better stand guard while Z's asleep. Follow me! - Nn-nn! Uh-uh-uh! Uh-uh-uh!

我们最好站岗当Z睡着了。跟我来!

- Oooh! Rrr! - Uuu! - Bbb! Rub!

Oooh !Rrr !- Uuu !—Bbb - !摩擦

Oh! Stop! - Sss! - Ttt! - Ooo! - Ppp! Stop! - Oh! - Ttt! - Uh!

哦,停止

We've got to put it back before Z wakes up.

我们必须在Z醒来之前把它放回去。

Ppp! Ppp! Ppp! No problem.

没有问题。

- Ppp! - Ooo! - Ttt! - Sss! Pots!

Paint pots! Perfect!

彩绘锅!完美!

Ar-r! This is gr-r-reat fun.

这真有趣

Oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh! - Ttt! - Sss! - Ppp! Ddd-ddd-ddd-ddd-disaster!

灾难

What have you done?

你做什么了?

Nothing we can't try to put right.

我们不能试图纠正了。

- Ddd! - Ooo! - Ttt! - Sss! Dots! Oh! Oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh!

- Terrific! - Let's do some decorating!

——太棒了!——让我们做一些装修!

See you soon! Sss!

很快见到你!Sss !

Can we help? - Super!

我们可以帮忙吗?——极好!

- Ccc! - Aaa! - Nnn! - Sss! Cans!

Cans! What can we do with ca-aa-aa-ns?- Careful! - Nice work, A!

仔细!--A做的好

Fabulous fun! Follow us, S!

令人难以置信的乐趣!跟着我们,S!

Extremely artistic!

很艺术!

Bull's-eye!

靶心图

Splat! Splash! Splodge! Aa-aa-aa-ah! Oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh!

油彩!飞溅!污点!

Try to be careful, O!

尽量小心,O!

- Zzz! - Beautiful!

美极了

Zzz-zzz-szzz-zzz-zooming zebras!

放大的斑马!

- I fell asleep. Have I missed anything? - Uh, nothing much.

我睡着了。我错过了什么吗?——嗯,没什么。

Bit boring, really.

有些无聊,真的。

- No things? - Rrr!

没有?

Zzz-zzz-zzz-zzz-zero things here.

在这里没有。

Good work, Alphablocks!

干的好,字母块!

Now, let's check over there. Zzz-zzz-zzz-zzz! Zzz-zzz-zzz-zzz! Zzz-zzz-zzz-zzz!

现在,让我们检查。

All present and correct.

如数到齐

Zzzz! Was this like that before?

这是这样的吗?

Sort of.

有几分

Zooming zebras, what have you done?

放大的斑马,你做了什么?

It's... It's amazing! It's got zip, it's got zap, it's got zing, it's got zoom!

如此神奇

Top marks, Alphablocks!

太好了,字母块!

Uh, you like it, then?

嗯,你喜欢它吗?

- Oh-oh-oh! - What's that? Oh-oh-oh!

那是什么

Zzz! I think you've missed a spot.

我认为你少了一个点。