当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 英语餐饮对话情景练习阅读

英语餐饮对话情景练习阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.12W 次

如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天本站小编在这里为大家分享一些英语餐饮对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!

英语餐饮对话情景练习阅读
  英语餐饮对话篇一

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。

A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。

  英语餐饮对话篇二

(A couple Waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗? A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir. 我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine. 我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.) 半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way. 你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

  英语餐饮对话篇三

A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are. 给您。

A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。 (After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this. 乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

  英语餐饮对话篇四

A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?

请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗?

B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?

好的,你想吃什么样的东西?

A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?

这附近有没有中国餐厅?

B:There's one across the street.

对街有一家。

A:Where can I have the best local food?

哪里可吃到最好的本地食物?

B:I suggest you try Green Inn.

我建议你去Green Inn试试看。

A:Is it very far from here?

离这里很远吗?

  英语餐饮对话篇五

Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?

你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗?

Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?

这条街上有没有中国餐厅?

Is there a less expensive restaurant near here?

这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅?

I'd like to eat some French food.

我想吃一些法国菜。

A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening.

我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。

B:For three. And your name please?

三位。您贵姓?

I'd like to make reservation, please.

我想预订桌位。


猜你喜欢:

1.餐馆英语情景对话

2.餐厅英语情景对话剧本

3.关于饭店的英语对话阅读

4.关于餐馆点餐英语对话

5.有关点餐的英语对话阅读