当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 点餐英语对话情景

点餐英语对话情景

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 6.8K 次

对话教学是新课程改革背景下积极倡导的一种教学形态,是一种尊重主体性、体现创造性、追求人性化的教学。小编精心收集了关于点餐的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

点餐英语对话情景
  关于点餐的英语对话篇1

Steven is cAlling a restaurant for booking a table.

史蒂文正在给一家酒店打电话预订餐桌。

Clerk: This is Hilton Hotel. Can I help you?

职员:这里是希尔顿饭店,请问您有什么需要?

Steven: Yes. I'd like to book a table for dinner this evening.

史蒂文:我想预订今天的晚餐。

Clerk: All right. And what time would you like your table?

职员:好的,什么吋候需要?

Steven: Perhaps 7:30.

史蒂文:大概七点半。

Clerk: OK. But how many are there in your party?

职员:好的,请问你们几个人用餐?

Steven: A party of eight.

史蒂文:8个人。

Clerk: All right. Is there anything else Ican do for you?

职员:好的。请问你还有什么要求吗?

Steven: Can you arrange a table overlooking the river? We'd like to enjoy the evening view.

史蒂文:希望您能给我安排一个能俯瞰到河的位置。我们想欣赏一下夜景。

Clerk: No problem. I'll arrange one for you.

职员:没问题,我会为您安排的。

Steven: That's great. Thank you. By the way, how late are you open until?

史蒂文:那太好了,谢谢你。顺便问一句,你们晚上营业到几点?

Clerk: We are open until midnight. Would you give me your name?

职员:我们一直营业到午夜。请问你贵姓?

Steven: Steven Smith.

史蒂文:史蒂文·史密斯。

Clerk: OK. Steven Smith, a table for eight at about 7: 30 this evening.

职员:好的。史蒂文·史密斯,今晚七点半,八人餐桌。

Steven: Thank you very much. Goodbye!

史蒂文:非常感谢,再见!

  关于点餐的英语对话篇2

Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您现在可以点菜了吗,太太?

May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推荐什么?

Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很乐意向您推荐鱼。

May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鲜美,而且是今天的特色菜。

Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我们的主厨是从海边请来的,喜欢海鲜。

May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜欢的。

Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它会非常好吃。

May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.听起来确实不错。或许我会尝尝。

Waiter: Is there anything else? 还其他的吗?

May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或许您可以尝尝我们的开胃小吃。

Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如说蜗牛。

May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.

今天就不点了,谢谢。不过我想知道你们有素菜吗?

Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。这是菜单。

May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想点什么?

Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要鱼了。

May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想换这道豆角吧。

Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜欢什么汤呢?

May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花汤。

Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就这些了吗?

May: Yes.是的

Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的时候要点喝的吗?

May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。谢谢。

  关于点餐的英语对话篇3

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下来。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

云波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。


看了“关于点餐的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.有关餐厅点菜英语对话

2.餐馆点餐英语情景对话

3.简单实用点餐英语对话

4.关于餐馆点餐的英语对话

5.餐厅点餐英语情景对话