当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于两人英语对话短文带翻译

关于两人英语对话短文带翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.41W 次

开展英语情景对话教学,离不开教师对情景的精心创设,才能帮助学生理解对话内容,达到学以致用的目的。小编精心收集了关于两人英语对话短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

关于两人英语对话短文带翻译
  关于两人英语对话短文带翻译篇1

D: the dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off.

晚餐的味道真不错,我真是惊讶不已.

C: that's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines.

你这么说我真高兴.饭后我们喝杯葡萄酒吧.

D: great. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.

好极了!甜酒是我的最爱,以甜酒来结束一顿大餐再好不过了.

C: do you prefer brandy or posts.

你喜欢白兰地还是波尔图?

D: port, please.

波尔图,谢谢.

C: excellent choice. I love its smooth flavor.

好极了,我喜欢波尔图那种甘甜顺滑的口感.

D: the port is exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?

这瓶波尔图葡萄酒很不错,有年头了,我说对了吗?

C: yes. You always have a good nose for wines.

是的,你总能品出好酒来.

D: next time we are about to dinner we should try some Canadian ice wine.

下次我们喝点加拿大冰酒吧.

C: oh, what's that?

哦?什么酒?

D: it's made from natually forzen grapes.

就是用自然冰冻的葡萄酿出来的.

C: why not? It sounds great.

下次我喝点,听起来真不错.

D: oh, here's to your health.

好的,为你的健康举杯.

C: thanks. Cheers.

谢谢!干杯!

D: cheers.

干杯!

  关于两人英语对话短文带翻译篇2

Let'S Go Dutch AA

Jessica: that was a really good meal, Gordon.

这顿饭真不错,戈登.

Goedon: It sure was. I couldn't eat another bite.

是啊,我一口也吃不下了.

J: well, it is getting pretty late. I think we should go home.

已经很晚了,我们该回家了.

G: you're right. I have to get up early to go to work tomorrow.

你说的对,明早还要起早回家呢.

J: let's see how much the bill is.

我们看看账单吧.

G: don't worry about it. Tonight is my treat.

你别管了,今晚我请客.

J: what are you talking about? We'll split the bill.

这怎么行,我们平分,AA制.

G: no, I insist. I kept telling you that I would treat you to dinner but I still haven't.

不,我一定要付账.我总是跟你说要请你吃饭,可一直没机会.

J: no way, Gordon. I know that you are a little short on cash at the moment. There's no need for you to pay for the whole bill.

不行.我知道你现在缺钱,你都不用付.

G: alright, if that's the way you are going to be, we'll split the bill.

好吧,如果你坚持的话,咱们就AA制吧.

J: that's better. This way we will both have money to take a cab home, otherwise, you would probably have to walk.

这样好一点.这样我们还会有钱打车回家,否则的话你可能要走回去了.

G: just promise you will let me treat you to dinner next week, ok?

那你保证下周让我请你,好吗?

J: you've got a deal.

我保证.

G: great. Bye.

太好了,再见.

J: bye.

再见.

  关于两人英语对话短文带翻译篇3

J: waiter, a table for two please.

服务员,我们要一张两个人的桌子.

W: yes, this way please.

好吧,请随我来.

J: can we see the menu please?

请把菜单拿过来吧.

W: here you are.

给您.

J: what's good today?

今天有什么特色菜吗?

W: I recommend crisp beef and fried duck.

向您推荐香酥牛肉和锅烧鸭.

J: we don't want that. Well, perhaps we'll begin with mushroom soup and follow with some seafood and chips.

哦,不用了.先来点蘑菇汤,再来一些海鲜和薯条吧.

W: do you want any dessert?

要点餐后甜点吗?

J: no dessert, thanks, just coffee.

不用了,谢谢.来点咖啡就可以了.

Gordon: can I have the check please?

可以把账单拿来吗?

W: OK.

好的.

J: let me pay for the bill today.

今天我请客.

W: no, no. I think we should split the bill.

不用了,我们还是AA制吧.

J: ok, if you really want to.

好吧,如果你喜欢的话.

G: yes, I prefer to go Dutch when I'm on dates.

是的,约会时我喜欢AA制.


看了“关于两人英语对话短文带翻译”的人还看了:

1.二人英语情景对话带翻译

2.两人英语对话短文带翻译精选

3.有关两人英语对话短文带翻译

4.二人英语短对话带翻译

5.关于两人英语对话带翻译精选