当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 365天英语口语大全之交际口语(MP3+中英文本) 第17期:威胁

365天英语口语大全之交际口语(MP3+中英文本) 第17期:威胁

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.98W 次

365天英语口语大全之交际口语(MP3+中英文本) 第17期:威胁

1.惯用口语句子:

You'd be very unwise not to agree with me.
你不同意我的意见,这是极为不明智的。
unwise a. 不明智的,愚笨的,轻率的

You'll have to pay for that.
你会为此付出代价的。
I'll give you a dose of your own medicine.
我会以其人之道还治其人之身。
I'll sort you out sooner or later.
我早晚要找你算账的。
sort out“惩罚,打败”
sooner or later“迟早”


Let me catch you at it again!
别让我再看见你这么干!
常用的回答语为“I dare not do it again.”,意思是“我再也不敢了”。

I don't really want to say this, but if you don't cooperate, we shall have to cancel the contract.
我并不想说这个,但如果贵方不合作的话,我们将不得不取消合同。
cancel v. 取消
contract n. 合同'


Don't you dare!
你敢!
Just you try!
你试试看!

Don't push me too far, or I'll quit.
不要把我逼急了,否则我就退出。
push v. 逼迫

Don't be shameless, or I'll beat you up.
不要厚颜无耻,否则我就揍你。
Don't push me again,or I'll smack you!
不要再逼我,小心我揍你!
smack v. 用掌击,拍打
beat up“痛打”


If you misbehave yourself one more time, you'll be driven out of the room.
如果你再不守规矩,就把你赶出屋去。
misbehave v. 行为不礼貌,行为不端
drive v. 驱赶,驱逐(过去式为drove,过去分词为driven)

Remember, don't tell a lie, or I'll dismiss you.
记住,别想撒谎,否则我就开除你
dismiss v. 开除,解职

You wait!
你等着瞧!
I'll fix you later.
我下次再收拾你。


2.实用对话

Warnings警告

Lady: You again! Don't push me again, or I'll smack you!
女士:又是你!别再逼我了,否则小心挨揍!
Frank: Don't threaten me. I'll bust your face!
弗兰克:别吓唬我。我会狠狠揍你一顿的!
Lady: Look, I told you my daughter isn't interested in you. She doesn't want to see you, so screw off! I'll call the cops if
you don't leave right now!
女士:你看,我女儿不喜欢你。她不想看见你,你滚吧!如果你不马上离开的话,我可要叫警察了!
Frank: I'm not breaking any laws. Mind your own business. Call the cops. and I've done nothing wrong!
弗兰克:我又没有违反法律。别多管闲事了。你叫警察吧,我又没做什么坏事!
Lady: Why can't you just accept the fact that my daughter isn't interested in you? She has someone else, someone nice. If you
don't leave, you'll have to pay for that.
女士:你怎么就不能接受我女儿不喜欢你的事实呢?她有别人了,那人还不错。如果你不走的话,你会为此付出代价的。
Frank: Someone else? I don't believe it. She said she loves only me! She said I was the only person she could ever love.
弗兰克:别人?我不信。她说过只爱我的!她说她永远都只爱我一个人。
Lady: You are living some kind of lie. She hates you and wishes you were dead! You won't leave her alone and she's scared of
you. If I have to solve this problem, I promise you'll wish you had listened to me the first time I told you to leave.
女士:别自欺欺人了。她恨你,甚至希望你死掉!你让她不得安宁,她对你产生恐惧感了。如果一定要我来解决这个问题的话,我敢肯定你会希望第一次就听从了我的劝告,离开这里了。
Frank: That's a lot of talk. I'll be back and when I come I expect to see her.
弗兰克:我才不相信你的鬼话呢。我会回来的,希望我再来的时候能见到她。


3.详细解说

1.“push”有“推”的含义,此外,它还可以表示“逼迫,强迫”,例如:Encourage your kids to try new things, but try not to push
them too hard.(要鼓励你的孩子尝试新事物,但不要把他们逼得太狠。)
2.“screw off”是俚语,意思是“滚开”,属于粗俗用语
3.“mind”意为“留心,注意”。“mind one's own business”意为“管自己的事,少管闲事”,倒如:Why don't you mind your own
business?(你为什么不管好自己的事呢?)
4.“live a lie”意为“自欺欺人,过欺骗人的生活”,例如:She has been living a lie for 20 years by pretending to be his wife.
(她假扮他的妻子已经二十年了。)

4.文化洗礼

你会讲“耍狠的话”吗


使用威胁的话语,虽然能起到震慑他人的作用,但也往往适得其反,激化冲突双方间的矛盾。这是因为威胁的语句,会令人先产生反感继而产生反抗的心理,不利于沟通。想要达到良好的沟通效果,解决矛盾,一定要尽量避免说出让别人感觉到威胁的话语,当你说出下面的语句时,可要警惕了,你正在威胁别人呢!
Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that.
走着瞧吧。我不会让你得逞的。
You'll be sorry.
你会后悔的。
You're gonna get what's coming to you.
你会得到报应的。
Watch your mouth. Do you know whom you're talking to?
说话注意一点,你知道你在跟谁说话吗?
I'll get even with you sooner or later.
我迟早会找你算账的。
Listen, you've picked the wrong person to quarrel with.
听着,你找错吵架的对象了。
You'd better take that back.
你最好收回那句话。
You want to take it outside? Anytime!
你想到外头解决(打架)吗?随时奉陪!
Don't mess with me!
不要惹我!
Don't get fresh with me!
给我放尊重一点!