当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > The english we speak(BBC教学)第156期:Loved Up 坠入爱河

The english we speak(BBC教学)第156期:Loved Up 坠入爱河

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.86W 次

The english we speak(BBC教学)第156期:Loved Up 坠入爱河

Finn: Welcome to The English We Speak. I'm Finn.

芬恩:欢迎收听地道英语节目。我是芬恩。

Li: (Very happy) And I'm Yang Li…

莉:(非常高兴)我是杨莉……

Finn: How are you today, Li?

芬恩:莉,你今天过得怎么样?

Li:(Dreamy, romantic voice) Oh fantastic. Just great. Amazing…

莉:(梦幻的、浪漫的声音)哦,非常美妙。非常棒,棒极了……

Finn: Really? Great… ok. Are you ready to start the programme?

芬恩:真的吗?太好了……你准备好开始今天的节目了吗?

Li: (Dreamy, romantic voice) Any time… Isn't life wonderful?

莉:(梦幻的、浪漫的声音)随时都可以……生活是不是很美妙?

Finn: Are you sure you're alright?

芬恩:你确定你还好吧?

Li: Perfect. He's lovely, isn't he? He's perfect!

莉:非常好。他很迷人,不是吗?他太完美了!

Finn: Oh, I see! You're talking about your new boyfriend. You're so loved up right now, Li!

芬恩:哦,我明白了!你在说你的新男友。莉,你现在完全坠入爱河了!

Li: But he has the most beautiful eyes and smile. And when he dances…

莉:他有最美丽的眼睛和微笑。他跳舞的时候……

Finn: Li! (To audience) Well, I think Li is completely loved up - which is our phrase for the day. When you're loved up, it means you are really happy because you're in love.

芬恩:莉!(对观众说)嗯,我想莉完全坠入爱河了,这就是我们今天要学的短语。you're loved up意思是你正在热恋所以非常幸福。

Li: He dances like a dream, especially salsa…

莉:他跳舞时就像梦境一样,尤其是他跳萨尔萨舞的时候……

Finn: You know, I think I'm going to have to present the rest of this programme on my own. As you can see, when you're loved up, sometimes you don't pay a lot of attention to things around you.

芬恩:你知道,我想我要独自主持剩下的节目了。正如你们看到的,当你陷入爱河时,你根本不怎么注意你周围的事情。

She's so loved up at the moment. She even forgets to eat lunch.

她现在完全坠入爱河了。她甚至忘记了吃午饭。

Finn: It can also be used to describe a couple who are very much in love, and who openly show their affection in public.

芬恩:这个短语也可以用来形容非常相爱的情侣,这些情侣经常公开炫耀爱情。

They're always together; holding hands, laughing. They seem so happy. They're really loved up!

他们总是在一起;牵手,欢笑。他们看起来非常幸福。他们真的坠入爱河了!

Finn: Li, Li… Li, how long have you been in love? Hello?!

芬恩:莉,莉……莉,你恋爱多长时间了?清醒点?!

Li: Ooh, I'm going salsa dancing tonight with him, and I can't wait. Oh, he's so gorgeous. Don't you think, Finn?

莉:哦,我今晚要和他一起跳萨尔萨舞,我都等不及了。哦,他太迷人了。芬恩,你觉得呢?

Finn: Yes, sure, he's so gorgeous. Anyway, I'm getting a bit lonely here. Maybe I should take up salsa dancing too? Ok, bye for now everyone! Li, time to say goodbye.

芬恩:对,当然,他非常迷人。不管怎么样,我觉得有点儿孤独。也许我也应该去参加萨尔萨舞课程吗?好吧,现在该说再见了!莉,是结束节目的时间了。

Li: Oh yeah, goodbye, bye, bye!

莉:哦,好啊,再见,再见,再见!

重点讲解:
1. right now
现在;此时此刻;
eg. This strand in fantasy writing is exploding right now.
这种幻想故事写作手法立刻就流行开来了。
eg. I'm warning you; stop it right now!
我警告你,马上住手!
2. on one's own
单独地;独自地;
eg. He can be left to work on his own.
工作可交给他一个人去做。
eg. I live on my own in a studio flat.
我自己住在一个单间公寓里。
3. pay attention to
关心;注意;
eg. People should pay attention to the changed situation.
人们应该注意到变化了的形势。
eg. But of course I need to pay attention to what I do.
但我当然需要把注意力集中在我做的事情上。
4. at the moment
此刻;目前;眼下;
eg. He's touring South America at this moment in time.
他此刻正在南美旅游观光。
eg. At the moment this looks unlikely.
目前这看起来还不可能。
5. be in love
恋爱;恋爱中;相爱;
eg. A man in love may be famishing, and yet want no food at all.
一个坠入爱河的人或许会感到饥肠辘辘,却根本不需要食物。
eg. Then I met someone and wham, bam, I was completely in love.
然后我遇上了一个人,嘭的一下,我就坠入了爱河。