当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第332期:Pachinko 弹珠机

美语情景对话 第332期:Pachinko 弹珠机

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.04W 次

Todd: OK, Kawabe, can you explain Pachinko? Foreigners don't understand pachinko.

托德:川边,你能解释一下什么是弹珠机吗?外国人都不清楚弹珠机是什么。

Kawabe: OK. Explain pachinko.

川边:好,解释一下弹珠机。

Todd: Yeah, because when we get off the train and go home we often we often walk past pachinko parlours, or in the morning even.

托德:对,因为我们下了列车以后回家的路上经常会路过弹珠店,甚至早上也会看到。

Kawabe: It's everywhere.

川边:到处都是。

Todd: And there's a big line of people waiting to get in, so we don't understand it, like, why do people like pachinko?

托德:有很多人排队等着进入店中,所以我们不太理解,为什么人们这么喜欢弹珠机?

Kawabe: OK, pachinko is, 1) it's a gamble, you know, you pay a lot of money to play that and if you win you can get a lot of money back, and 2) it's a, there's no 2. It's only 1). It's the gamble. That's it.

川边:好,弹珠机,首先第一点,这是赌博,你要投入很多钱来玩弹珠机,如果你赢了,你会赢回一大笔钱,第二,其实并没有第二点,只有第一点。这是赌博,就是这样。

Todd: Well, how do you win money? Like, you just, you take the ball and you put it in the slot and it trickles down?

托德:那要怎么赢钱呢?你只是把珠子放入投珠口,然后珠子就滚下去了?

Kawabe: Yeah, um, there is a slot you put your money, bill, into it, and OK, let's say I go into the pachinko shop and I pick out one of the seats and then, "OK, I'll play with this." And I, you know, take out my wallet and pick up a thousand yen and put the bill into the slot and then the machine gives you a certain amount of the, you know, silver balls, and you play with it. What you do is just, roll, or touch the...

川边:对,有一个投币口,你放入钞票,这么说吧,我会走进弹珠店,然后找个位子坐下来,“好,我要玩这个。”之后我会拿出我的钱包,从里面取出1000日元放入投币口,然后机器会给出一定量的银色弹珠,这时你就可以开始玩了。你要做的就是滚动,转那个……

Todd: Dial!

托德:转盘!

Kawabe: Yeah, dial

川边:对,转盘!

Todd: Dial!

托德:转盘!

Kawabe: And move like 5 centimeters.

川边:然后移动5厘米。

Todd: Uh-huh!

托德:啊哈!

Kawabe: That's it!

川边:就是这样!

Todd: What happens?

托德:会发生什么?

Kawabe: And the silver balls go up to the top and you know it comes down to the holes and sometimes it, you know, the balls get into the really nice hole and then I don't know how they work, exactly but anyway, if you got a good hole, you got the money. That's it! So, it's a really, that's too simple to enjoy. That is why you never see people smiling in front of pachinko. You know every one is making a grimace in front of the pachinko machine. Have you ever seen people smiling?

川边:之后银色弹珠会到达顶部,然后落到小洞里,有时弹珠会进入不错的小洞,不过我不清楚到底是怎么运作的,如果你的弹珠进入好的洞里,那你就会赢钱。就是这样!这太简单了,反而不能好好享受。这就是你不会看到人们笑着玩弹珠机的原因。你知道,所有人在弹珠机前的表情都很痛苦。你见过有人是面带笑容的吗?

Todd: No, I've never been in a pachinko parlour. I just walk by.

托德:不,我从来没进过弹珠店。我只是路过。

Kawabe: You know they just sit in the machine and staring at one place and spend like 20, 30 minutes and when you're money's gone it's the time to you know, stand up.

川边:你知道,他们只是坐在机器前,盯着一个地方,然后会玩上20甚至30分钟,之后钱都花光以后就是起来离开的时候了。

Todd: Have you ever played?

托德:你玩过吗?

Kawabe: Many times. Why not? Many times.

川边:玩过很多次。为什么不呢?我玩过很多次。

Todd: That's cool! Well, thanks, Kawabe!

托德:那真酷!谢谢你,川边!

美语情景对话 第332期:Pachinko 弹珠机

重点讲解
1. get back
取回;找回;收回;
eg. You have 14 days in which you can cancel the contract and get your money back.
你可在14天之内取消合同,收回钱款。
eg. The teacher said the only thing left was to get back all the disposable cups later.
老师说唯一要做的就是等一下把所有的一次性纸杯收回来。
2. pick out
挑出;选出;拣出;
eg. I pick out my classes and register for the next semester.
我为下学期选课并注册。
eg. Ideally, you could go online, pick out what breed you want, and it would come to your door with a red bow on it.
最理想地是,你可以在网上挑选你想饲养的宠物,它会带着一个红色的蝴蝶结来到你的门前。
3. stare at
凝视;盯着看;
eg. He stares at the beggar with sympathy.
他同情地凝视着那个乞丐。
eg. I would sit there for hours and stare at my reflection.
我可以坐在那里几小时,盯着我自己的倒影。