当前位置

首页 > 英语作文 > 英语写作经验 > 描写建议的英语句子

描写建议的英语句子

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.42W 次

英语其实不难的,小编今天就给大家分享一下英语的口语,大家有时间一定要好好看看,会对我们学习很有用哦,同学们要好好加油,提高一下英语成绩,希望能帮助到大家,有需要的可以收藏起来哦。

ing-bottom: 75%;">描写建议的英语句子

  内容:

我反对他的建议。

I'm against his proposal.

我很乐意,可我帮不了你。

I wish I could help you. but I can't.

Could you help me get a job? (您能帮我找一份工作吗?)

I wish I could help you, but I can't. (可惜我帮不了你。)

那事我使不上劲。

I can't do anything about it.

You have to help me. (你得帮帮我。)

I can't do anything about it. (那事我使不上劲。)

There is nothing I can do about it.

I can do nothing about it.

我无法满足你的愿望。

I can't make that happen.

I want to work for this company. (我想在这家公司工作。)

Sorry, I can't make that happen. (对不起,我无法满足你的愿望。)

我没那份心情。

I'm not in the mood.

Do you want to dance? (想跳舞吗?)

I'm not in the mood. (我没那份心情。)

I don't feel like it.

很遗憾,我现在有件急事。

I'm afraid I've got urgent business now.

I'm afraid I've got urgent business now. (很遗憾,我现在有件急事。)

That's a shame. (真是太遗憾了。)

我有别的事。

I have other business to take care of.

Are you free today? (你今天有时间吗?)

No, I have other business to take care of. (没有,我有别的事。)

对不起,我现在正忙着呢。

I'm sorry, but I'm busy just now.

I'm sorry, but I'm busy right now.

对不起,我有急事。

I'm sorry, but I'm in a hurry.

Sorry, I don't have time. (对不起,我没时间了。)

现在不行。

Not right now.

我就算了吧。

Count me out. *自己不愿意参加,不愿意加入时使用。

Are you coming? (你来吗?)

Count me out. (我就算了吧。)

Count me in. (算上我一个。)

如果可以的话,最好不……

I'd rather not.

Let's go drinking. (我们去喝酒吧。)

I'd rather not. (我还是不去了吧。)

够了,够了。

Enough. *Enough表示“所有量,接受量足够了”。也可以用来表示有够多的麻烦和痛苦时。

You have to… (你必须……)

Enough. (够了,够了。)

Enough already.

That's enough.

已经足够了。

I've had enough.

How about more salad? (再来点儿沙拉,怎么样?)

No, thank you. I've had enough. (不,谢谢,已经足够了。)

很遗憾,今天我不太方便。

Unfortunately, it's not convenient for me today.

Why don't we have dinner together? (一起去吃顿饭,怎么样?)

Unfortunately, it's not convenient for me today. (很遗憾,今天我不太方便。)

没说到点儿上。/离题万里。

That's beside the point. *beside the point 表示“估计错的”、“没抓住中心的”。

If it hadn't rained, I would have done it. (要是没下雨的话,我就可以做,可是……)

That's beside the point. (根本没说到点儿上。)