当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 职场英文口语:别致的圣诞节

职场英文口语:别致的圣诞节

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 8.75K 次

英语在职场的沟通越来越普变,如果英语口语不好的话,对工作很有影响。而且职场英语口语有其专业性,对口语的使用者也会有更高的要求,所以对英语口语不好的小伙伴如何提升职场英语口语是一个迫切需要解决的问题。今天就和大家一起来分享一篇职场英文口语:别致的圣诞节,希望能帮到大家。

职场英文口语:别致的圣诞节

职场英文口语:别致的圣诞节(一)

I bought it when I was hoping to marry a man calledFrank,

我买的那时候还希望能够嫁给Frank,

although it turned out Frank wasn’t much of a man. (Starts to cry)

尽管结果表明Frank并不是我要找的那个人。(开始哭)

Oh Denise, never mind. Have you seen Tomanywhere?

Oh Denise,没关系的。你看到Tom在那里了吗?

Over there… trying to earn his… bonus.

在那里...正努力得回他的...奖金

(slurring speech)… great bubbly… so, have I told you about our plastic fruit… you’ve got to buysome… please?

(声音颤抖地)...香槟太棒了...所以,我是不是已经告诉你关于我们的塑料水果的事了...你已经打算要买了...是吧?

It’s ok, no thanks… will you excuse me?

没有关系,不了谢谢...我失陪了?

How about you, darling? Are you in the market for a plastic lemon?

你呢,亲爱的?你们市场需要塑料的柠檬吗?

Tomato? Kumquat? No? Why not! Oh, I need more champagne.

番茄呢?金橘吗?没有?为什么不呢?哦,我要再来点香槟。

(calling across the room) Tom, Tom. I think you’ve drunk too much.

(从屋子一遍响起叫声)Tom,Tom。我觉得你喝的够多了。

You shouldn’t mix business with pleasure.

你不应该把生意和乐趣混为一谈。

Anyway, it’s too late now, you’re not going to get you bonus.

不管怎样,现在太晚了,你是得不到奖金了。

职场英文口语 别致的圣诞节(二)

Champagne sir?Oh yeah, you bet. Thanks.

先生要香槟吗?Oh是的。谢谢。

Hey Denise, smart party isn’t it?

嘿, Denise,很精致的舞会,不是吗?

It’s wonderful but be careful how much you drink, Tom.

是很棒但是要注意你能喝多少,Tom。

Remember last year’s Christmas party?

还记得上一年的圣诞节party吗?

Oh, that was because I ate too many mince pies.

Oh,那是因为我吃了太多的肉馅饼。

Right. So, have you calmed down after your little outburst at the meeting, Tom?

是的。你现在平静了吗,Tom,在你在会上小发飙后?

Oh yeah. I just need to show Anna who the boss is sometimes.

Oh是的。我只是告诉Anna有时候谁是老板。

Really!? So, Anna must have told you that we have to make one more deal if we want to getour bonus?

真的吗!?所以,Anna肯定已经告诉你只要我们再按成一单就可以拿到奖金了吧?

No! Our pillow talk doesn’t go that far. One more deal, hey?

没有!我们的枕边细语没说那么多。还有一单,嘿?

Excuse me a moment Denise I’ve got work to do. (Walks off)Hi , you lookgorgeous.

不好意思 Denise 失陪一会我有工作要做。(走开)Hi Denise。Anna, 你看上去很高贵。

Thanks Denise and thanks for the are my fairy godmother!

谢谢你Denise还有你的衣服。你就是我的仙女教母!

This dress is wonderful, where did you get it from?Actually, it’s a wedding dress –

裙子很不错,你是从哪里得来的?实际上,它是一件结婚礼服。