当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 购物英语 > 关于熟食店的英语情景对话

关于熟食店的英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 4.87K 次

我们都知道英语口语在英语里是很重要的,所以我们要认真的练一练,背一背,小编今天特地整理了英语口语的情景对话以供大家参考,大家一定要好好练习。

关于熟食店的英语情景对话

  去熟食店买点东西

AHoney, we are All out of wine and cheese. Do you mind running to the deli and picking up a few things?

亲爱的,我们没有酒和奶酪了。你介意去趟熟食店买点东西吗?

BCan’t it wait? I’m watching the game right now!

不能等会吗?我正在看比赛呢。

AYour friends and family are coming over tonight and we still need to get a lot of things.

你的朋友和家人今晚都要过来,我们还需要买很多东西。

BFine! What do you need?

好吧,你需要什么?

AOK, pick up some cured meats to go with the wine. Maybe a pound of polish sausages, ham, liverwurst, salami and any other cold cuts that are on sale. I think I saw a promotion for pastrami. Also get some cole slaw and a jar of olives.

要买些熟食来做下酒菜。也许得买一磅优质腊肠,火腿,肝泥香肠和其他打折卖的冷切食物。我记得看见催销熏牛肉。还需要买些蔬菜沙拉和一罐橄榄油。

BWhoa wait a minute! Isn’t that a bit too much? I mean, how much is all of this going to cost!

等下,那有点太多了吧?我的意思是,这些食物得花很多钱!

ANever mind that. Get some dips as well. Get a jar of spinach and blue cheese dip and also some Tzatziki. If they have bean dip get that as well. Last but not least, get some pickles.

别管那个。还需买些调味酱。买一罐菠菜和蓝草莓调味酱和一些开胃菜。如果有卖豆酱的也买一些。除此以外,还要买些泡菜。

BIs that all, your majesty?

就这些吗?陛下。

AVery funny! Get a move on! People will be here any minute.

你真逗。快去吧,人们随时都会来。

我们卖的牛肉是刚从屠宰场运来的AHi. What can I get for you?

你好,想买点什么?

BI’d like a half a pound of ground beef, please.

我要半磅碎牛肉.

AGood choice! Our ground beef is extra lean, if you know what I mean.

明智的选择,我们这儿的牛肉很瘦,如果你懂行的话。

BCould I also have half a dozen pork chops and two pounds of boneless chicken breasts?

我还要半打猪排,2磅无骨鸡胸,你这里有吗?

ANo, no no no chicken breasts at the moment, but we have some nice chicken thighs.

现在没有鸡胸,但是有很好的鸡大腿。

BNo, that won’t do. I’ll take this smoked ham you have here.

那不是我想要得,我买这块熏腿。

AOkay, is there anything else?

好的,还要些别的吗?

BIs this salami and bologna you have here?

这是意大利咸味腊肠吗?

AYes! It’s very fine meat! Made it myself...

是的,很好的肉,我自己做的……

BSounds good. Okay, that’s it.

不错。就买那个了。

AWait! We have T-bone, rib eye, and sirloin steaks. They are very fresh! Just came from the slaughter house...

等下,这里有牛排,牛里脊肉和牛腰肉,都很新鲜,刚从屠宰场运来。

that’s okay, really. I think that’s all for today.

谢谢不要了,今天就买这些吧.

AOkay. That will be thirty-four dollars and fifty cents.

好的,一共是34美元50美分。