当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 旅游英语 > 出国旅游必备英语口语:坐公交

出国旅游必备英语口语:坐公交

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.64W 次

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面本站小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语,欢迎大家学习!

出国旅游必备英语口语:坐公交

 出国旅游必备英语口语:坐公交

  1.常用口语:

Do you know how often the No. 2 bus runs?

你知不知遭2路车隔多久来吗?

Do you know which bus we should take?

你知道我们该坐哪路车吗?

run n. (车、船)行驶

Am I on the right bus for this location?

到这个地危我坐这辆公交车对吗?

location n. 位置,场所

Is this the bus to the library?

这是去图书馆的车吗?

Does this bus go to Lincoln Street?

这车去林肯大街吗?

Let's move to the rear. There is a lot of room in the back.

咱们往车厢后面走。后面还很空。

rear n. 后面,后部 a. 后面的,后部的

room在此作不可数名词,意为“空间”

How much is the fare to the museum?

我到博物馆要多少钱车费?

How much is the fare?

车费要多少钱?

fare n. (交通工具的)票价,车费

Did you swipe your card?

你刷卡了吗?

Do you have a public transportation card?

你有公交卡吗?

swipe v. 读(卡),刷(卡)

transportation n. 运输,交通业

Can you tell me where to get off?

到站请叫我一声好吗?

Could you let me know when we get to Xinhua Street?

到了新华大街时,请告诉我一声好吗?

How long will it take to get to Chicago?

到芝加哥要多长时间?

How long will it take to get to town?

到城里要多长时间?

Do I have to change buses?

我需要转车吗?

Is this direct?

这是直达的吗?

Is anyone sitting here?

= Is this seat taken?

这儿有人坐吗?

Could I sit here?

我可以坐在这儿吗?

Please move over.

请坐过去点。

Could you move your stuff?

你把东西挪一下好吗?

stuff n. 东西

Can you open the window?

你把窗户打开好吗?

Can you close the window?

你把窗户关上好吗?

Keep your arms and head inside the bus.

别把头和手臂伸出车外.

Don't talk so loud.

不要这么大声说话。

Where are we?

我们到哪儿了?

What stop is next?

接下来是哪一站?

How many more stops before we get there?

我们到那儿还要坐几站?

How many more stops?

还要坐几站?

Is this where I should get off?

我应该在这儿下车吗?

Is this where I get off?

我就在这儿下车吗?

We need to exit through the rear door.

我们得从后门下车。

The front door is used for boarding and the back door.

前门是上车的,后门是下车的.

exit v. 出去,走出,离开 n. 出口

  2.英语对话

Linda: Dad, do you know which bus we should take?

琳达:爸爸,你知道我们该坐哪路车吗?

Dad: Er, let me check the bus guide first.

爸爸:呃,让我先看一下公交车指南。

Linda: Be quick. please!

琳达:快点吧!

Dad: Why can't I find the bus your mother told me yesterday?

爸爸:为什么我没看见你妈妈昨天跟我说的那路公交车呢?

Linda: Mom told you the directions three times.

琳达:妈妈跟你说了三遍公交路线。

Dad: But I was watching American I dol at that time. And it was a really good one. I thLnk that guy will win the whole show this time around. He's awesome.

爸爸:但那个时候我正在看《美国偶像》呢。多精彩啊。我觉得那个人这次会得大奖的,他真的很不错。

Linda: We need to ask someone.

琳达:我们得找个人问一下。

( Here comes Bus 29. )

(29路车来了)

Dad: Excuse me? Does this bus go to Xidan Book Building?

爸爸:劳驾,请问这车到西单图书大厦吗?

Conductor: No. it doesn't. You need to take Bus 52.

售票员:不到。你应该坐52路。

Dad: I see. thanks. Oops! ( after a while ) The Bus 52 is coming. Linda. come ono ! Let's go.

爸爸:我知道了,谢谢。唔!(过了一会儿)52路车来了,琳达,快!我们走了。