当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 旅游英语 > 名胜古迹英语情景对话带翻译

名胜古迹英语情景对话带翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.14W 次

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面本站小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!

名胜古迹英语情景对话带翻译
  名胜古迹英语情景对话篇1

A:Do you know Dunhuang?

A:你知道敦煌吗?

B:Yes,it's in Gansu Province.

B:知道,它在甘肃省。

A:Is there anything interesting in Dunhuang?

A:敦煌有什么好玩儿的吗?

B:The most famous spot of interest is Mogao Grottoes.

B:最有名的名胜是莫高窟。

A:I think I knew it.

A:我想我知道。

B:Mogao Grottoes are reAlly a world-fa-mous art treasury.

B:莫高窟真是举世闻名的艺术宝库。

A:What are the main art works?

A:主要是什么艺术品呢?

B:There are many murals and sculptures.

B:有许多壁画和石刻。

A:It must be beautiful, I want to take some pictures there.

A:那一定很漂亮,我想去那儿拍些照片。

B:In order to protect the cultural relics,tourists are not allowed to take any camera into it.

B:为了保护文物,游客们是不能带任何摄影器材进人窟内的。

A: What a pity!

A:真遗憾!

  名胜古迹英语情景对话篇2

A:This is Tian'anmen Square.

A:这就是天安门广场。

B:What a beautiful square!

B:多漂亮的广场啊!

A:Yes,it is also the biggest square in the world.

A:是的,这也是世界上最大的广场。

B:What's the building over there?

B:那边的建筑是什么?

A:It's the Great Hall of the People.

A:那是人民大会堂。

B:It's so magnificent.

B:太宏伟了。

A:Right. You may not know that the construction of the whole thing took less than a year.

A:是的。你也许不知道,全部建设用了不到一年的时间。

B:Really? That's amazing!

B:真的?这简直是个奇迹!

A:On the east side of the Tian'anmen Square,the building are the Museum of History and the Museum of the Chinese Revolution.

A:天安门东侧是历史博物馆和中国革命博物馆。

B:Let's go and have a look.

B:我们去看看吧。

A:OK. Let's go.

A:好的。我们走。

  名胜古迹英语情景对话篇3

A:The Palace Museum is so large.

A:故宫太大了。

B:Yes,you are right. It covers 720,000 square metres.

B:是的,你说对了,它占地72万平方米。

A:There are so many rooms,too.

A:房间也很多。

B:Yes. It is said that the Palace Museum contains 9,999 rooms.

B:是的。据说故宫有9 999个房间。

A:9,999 rooms? I hardly believe it.

A:9 999 间?我真不敢相信。

B:Do you know why it's called Forbidden city in ancient times?

B:你知道古代它为什么叫紫禁城吗?

A:No, I don't know.

A:不,我不知道。

B:Because it's "forbidden"to the common people.

B:因为它是“禁止”老百姓人内的。

A:So we are lucky now.

A:所以我们现在很幸运。

B:I think so.

B:我也这么认为。

  名胜古迹英语情景对话篇4

A:When were the Mogao caves dug?

A:莫高窟是什么时候开凿的?

B:The first cave was dug in the year 366 A. D.

B:第一个石窟是公元366年开凿的。

A:And then people continued to dig new caves here,right?

A:然后人们就继续开凿新石窟了,对吗?

B:That's right. These caves were dug over a period of more than 1 000 years through 10 dynasties.

B:是啊。这些石窟的开凿历经10个朝代,前后1000多年。

A:How many caves are there?

A:这里有多少个石窟?

B:There were already more than 1,000 caves dug by the Tang Dynasty. However, nature and human destruction have claimed a lot of them. Today,there are only 492 caves left.

B:到唐朝时已经有1000多个。然而,大自然和人为的损毁破坏了许多。今天只剩下492个。

A:It's still an astounding figure.

A:这仍然是个了不起的数字。

B:As you can see , the caves are arranged in rows,with one row on top of another, forming a five-storey massive structure in some places.

B:你们可以看到,石窟一排排地排列,一排上面又有一排,有些地方形成了5层楼高的结构。

A:What an imposing scene!

A:真是壮观!

B:Yes,I like it so much.

B:是啊,我太喜欢莫高窟了。

A:Me too.

A:我也是。

>>>下一页更多“英语旅游话题对话带翻译”
  英语旅游话题对话带翻译篇4

ADo you know how to go to the Fragrant Hills in Beijing? I heard that they are very famous in China.

你知道怎么去北京的香山吗?我听说它在中国非常有名。

BYes. Especially in autumn, the red leaves of the maple trees make the whole mountain red.

没错,特别是在秋天,红色的枫叶把整座山都染成红色的了。

AThat must be very beautiful.

那一定非常漂亮吧!

BYes, it can make people feel as if they were in the land of fairies.

当然,它让人感觉如临仙境。

AReally? Have you ever been there?

真的吗?你去过那里吗?

BA couple of times.

我去过几次。

ACan you go there with me? I'd like someone who is familiar with that area to go with me.

你能和我一起去吗?我想找个熟悉那里的人和我一起去。

BSure. I'd be very glad to be your tour guide.

好的,我很乐意做你的导游。

  英语旅游话题对话带翻译篇5

AWhat would you be doing in U.S.A?

你到美国后要干什么?

BMost of the time I'll be on a tour,enjoying the beautiful scenery there.

大多数时间是去观光.观赏那里的美丽风光。

AWhat do you want to see particularly?

特别想去哪儿?

BI'll go to the Yellow Stone Park,and Great Canyon.

黄石公园和大裂谷。

  英语旅游话题对话带翻译篇6

ABut it's the White House. The president and his family live won't let us see most of it. Probably we can only see a couple of rooms.

白宫是总统和他的家人住的地方。他们很多地方不会让人参观的,或许只能参观几间展览室而已。

BNo, that's not White House is very big. And there are a lot of historical exhibits tour will take us through many different rooms. I read about it in the guide.

不是这样。白宫很大,有很多历史文物。导游人员会带我们参观各个展览室,旅游指南上有说到。

AHmm. If that's true, then the security there must be very use it's strange to think they will let people walk around in the White House.

如果是这样,那么保安工作要做得非常好才行。因为随便让人在白宫走动是很奇怪的。

BI'm sure the security is very ably they will make us walk through metal detectors like at the airport.

我相信保安工作一定很严谨,可能像机场那样必须通过侦测器。

ASo I can't take my gun then.

那么我就不能带枪啰!

BDon't always joke like that! You don't have a gun.

别老是开这种玩笑,你根本没有枪。

AYes, it's true I don't.

我的确没有。

BYou shouldn't say things like that. You could get arrested!

你不应该说这种话,会被抓去的。

AWhat? Do you think someone will arrest me for making a joke?Someone will arrest me here at the breakfast table?

什么?会有人因为我开玩笑就逮捕我?会有人在这餐桌上就将我逮捕吗?

BNo. But if you say something like that in the White House,they may take it seriously. Sometimes I think you joke too much.

不是,不过如果你在白宫说那样的话,他们就会当真。有时候你玩笑开得太过火了。

AI'll be careful. Don't worry. I don't want to get arrested by the how long does the White House tour last?

我会小心的,别担心,我并不想被联邦调查局的人逮捕。不过参观白宫要多久?

BI'm not sure. I think it lasts about one hour.

我不确定,我想大概一小时。

AAlright. We should take a taxi over there right after breakfast.

好的,我们吃完早餐就搭出租车去。

BFirst I want to look in the travel e they don't have tours in the morning.

我先看看旅游指南。很可能早上不开放参观。

AThat's a good idea. Do you want some more coffee?

那倒是。你还要咖啡吗?

BNo, I'm fine.

不了,这样就够了。


猜你喜欢:

1.关于出游方式英语情景对话

2.关于出游口语情景对话

3.有关商务情景对话

4.职场英语口语对话:上班迟到致歉

5.威廉斯堡英语简介