当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 旅游英语 > 关于旅游购物英语情景对话

关于旅游购物英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3.85K 次

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面本站小编为大家带来关于旅游购物英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

关于旅游购物英语情景对话

 旅游购物情景对话1

A: Can I be of any service to you?

A:您想要点儿什么?

B: I've been told that Chinese arts and crafts are famous for their excellent workmanship. We'd like to take some home. What would you recommend?

B:我听说中国的工艺品做工精湛,很有名气,我们想带些回去。你能为我们推荐点什么吗?

A: There are over a thousands kinds of articles in our example,there is tricolored pottery originating in the Tang asty,embroidery,bark,jade carving,just to name a you have anything in mind?

A:我们商店里有上千种工艺品,仅举几个例子,例如,唐三彩、刺绣、蜡染、玉雕等。您考虑好买点什么了吗?

B: No, not I think it should be something distinctively easy to carry.

B:还没有。不过我想应该是极具中国特色的。而且应该便于携带。

A:I would suggest you buy paper-cuts,embroidery and are very easy to carry.

A:我建议你们买些剪纸、刺绣、蜡染,这些东西便于携带。

B: So,we'd like to see some embroidery.

B:既然如此,我们想看看刺绣。

 旅游购物情景对话2

A:Can I help you, madam?

A:有什么可以为您效劳的,夫人?

B: Yes. I'd like to choose a sweater for my son.

B:是的,我想给我的儿子挑选一件毛衣。

A: l see. Do you have any ideas so far?

A:我知道了。您有什么想法了吗?

B: Not yet. Can you give me some suggestions?

B:还没有。你能给我一些建议吗?

A: Sure, madam. But may l know how old he is?

A:当然可以,夫人。我可以知道您儿子多大了吗?

B:Thirteen.

B:13岁。

A:And the height?

A:多高呢?

B: About 158cm. He likes to wear loose-fitting sweaters.

B:158公分。他喜欢宽松一点的毛衣。

A: I see. How about this one? It's very fashionable and popular among teenagers.

A:知道了,这件怎么样呢?这件很时髦,而且在年轻人中间非常流行。

B: I don't think he'll like prefers simple styles.

B:我觉得他不喜欢这件。他比较喜欢简单的图案。

A: How about this one then?

A:那么这件呢?

B: The style is all right, but "m not sure about the color. Let me think for a while.

B:这个图案可以,但是我不确定颜色行不行。让我想想。

  旅游购物情景对话3

A: That China-gown of Tang-Dynasty style is so beautiful. Would you show it to me, please?

A:那件唐装旗袍太漂亮了。请给我看看好吗?

B: Absolutely. Here it is.

B:当然可以,给您看吧。

A: Could I try it on?

A:我能试穿吗?

B: Please do, the fitting-room is over there.

B:请试吧。试衣间在那边。

A: It feels a little tight around the waist. Do you have a bigger one?

A:我觉得腰部有点紧。有大点的吗?

B: I'm sorry. We don't have this color in your size. We have some green ones in your size. Would you please have a look at this green one?

B:对不起,您要的这种颜色我们没有。您要的尺寸,我们有绿色的。您看看这件绿色的吧?

A: OK. How much does it cost?

A:好的,多少钱?

B: It's 486 yuan.

B:486元。

 旅游购物情景对话4

A:Is it a present for someone?

A:是送给维的礼物吗?

B: Yes. It's a birthday present for my fianc likes collecting porcelain vases very much.I am thinking buying one for him all the time.

B:是送给我未婚夫的生日礼物。他很喜欢收藏瓷花瓶。我一直都想买一个送给他。

A: Your fianc e is a lucky man! Then how would you like me to wrap it?

A:您的未婚夫真幸运!那您希望怎么包装呢?

B: Wrap I.c with black paper. Be sure there are white roses on then tie it with a red ribbon.

B:用黑色纸包装,上面要有白色玫瑰花,然后用红色丝带捆扎。

A: Do you want to write something on it?

A:你需要在上面写字吗?

B: Yes. Please write my fianc e is name on the ribbon. His name is Black.

B:是的,将我未婚夫的名字写在丝带上。他叫布莱克。

A: No problem. Please take a seat and wait a moment.

A:好的,没问题。您先坐着等会儿。

(15 minutes later, miss A handed the vase that she had wrapped to miss B)

(15分钟之后,A小姐把包好的碗递给B小姐。)

B: You have made a mistake on my fianc e is name. He's Black. B-L-A-C-K.

B:你把我未婚夫的名字写错了。他叫布莱克,B-L-A-C-K。

A: l'm sorry, miss.I will tie it with another ribbon. It won't go wrong this time.

A:对不起,女士。我重新换一根丝带捆扎,这次不会再出错了。

B: How long should I wait then?

B:那我还要等多长时间?

A: It will be OK soon. I do apologize for wasting you so much time.

A:马上就好。真是太抱歉了,浪费您这么多时间。