当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 新东方商务口语[20]:Casual Days 便服日

新东方商务口语[20]:Casual Days 便服日

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.88W 次
padding-bottom: 56.25%;">新东方商务口语[20]:Casual Days 便服日
Casual Days 便服日

New Employee: I can't believe you wear jeans to the office! Are you trying to lose your job?
真想不到,你竟然穿着牛仔裤来上班了。你不想干了?
HR Administrator: Of course not. I'm just observing casual day. On Fridays, the company doesn't require us to wear formal business attire.
当然不是。我这么穿也是符合有关便服日的规定的:公司不要求员工在星期五穿正规的职业装。

New Employee:Wow! Nobody told me about that. Won't the relaxed dress code damage the company image?
哇!没人告诉我这个。难道这种善于便服的着装规定不会损害公司形象吗?
HR Administrator: We don't think so. Casual days are becoming more common, and we believe employees can maintain a professional image without wearing uncomfortable clothes.
不会的。实行便服日的这种规定已经越来越普遍了;我们认为,即使员工穿着舒适随意一些,也能保持专业形象。

New Employee: I guess it lets people express their individual tastes. But won't some people abuse it ?
身穿便服可以体现个人品味。难道不会有人滥用这个规定吗?
HR Administrator: Not really. Besides, there is a separate dress code for casual day. People can't just wear whatever they want.
不会吧。穿便服有有单独的规定,员工也不能想穿什么就穿什么。

New Employee: It seems that a relaxed atmosphere could hinder productivity.
轻松的气氛会影响工作效率。
HR Administrator: Believe it or not, it has the opposite effect. Employees are actually more productive on casual days.
不管你相不相信,事实恰恰相反。员工的效率在便服日恰恰是得到了提高。

casual day便装日
business attire工作服
dress code着装规定
the company image公司形象
a professional image 专业形象