当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 实用英语 > 有关于做家务的情景英语口语

有关于做家务的情景英语口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.49W 次

其实学习英语口语最重要的是要坚持下去,今天小编给大家整理了有关英语口语的情景对话,大家要好好看一看,背一背,这样才能更快的提升英语成绩哦,有需要的同学可以收藏起来哦

有关于做家务的情景英语口语

  一你能帮我熨烫一下衬衫吗 Ironing

AMy shirt needs ironing. Could you please help me with that, Mary?

我的衬衫需要熨一下。你能帮个忙吗,玛丽?

BNo way. Do it yourself.

不行。你自己干吧。

APlease, I promise this is the last time.

求求你啦,我保证这是最后一次。

BOK, I'll iron your shirt for you, but only if you make me a cup of coffee.

好吧,我来为你熨衬衫,但条件是你给我煮一杯咖啡。

  二我马上就把这些盘子洗净

AYou shouldn't let the dirty dishes accumulate in the sink!

你不应该把脏盘子堆积在哪里。

BI know, I should wash them right away.

知道了,我必须马上去洗掉它们。

  三我们一定要拆掉这棵圣诞树吗

AOk, honey, time to take down the Christmas tree.

行了,亲爱的,该拿走圣诞树上的东西了。

BDo we have to?

必须拿下吗?

ACome on, it’s losing needles All the time and the branches are sagging.

快点,它总是往下掉松针,而且树枝已下垂。

BIt’s not that bad, besides it really looks nice in that corner. It gives the room a good atmosphere.

没那么糟糕,况且放在那个角落里看上去确实很好。它使房间有个好气氛。

AA good atmosphere? The tree is falling apart, and it’s messing up the room.

好气氛?圣诞树都七零八落了,还使房间里乱糟糟的。

BBut it makes the place feel so much like Christmas. I’d really hate to have to take it down.

但它使这里感觉像过圣诞节一样。我实在不愿拿下它。

ABut Christmas was two weeks ago! It’s been there only because we’ve been too busy to get rid of it.

但是圣诞节已经过去两个星期了。它还留在那是因为我们一直太忙,没有时间清理它。

BI know, but it seems like such a shame to have to take it away.

我知道,但是拿走它似乎是个遗憾。

ABut it’s falling apart, and the cat keeps playing with the lower branches.

但是它正变得七零八落,猫还总是玩弄下面的树枝。

BI know, I know. But it reminds me of the great Christmas we just had. All of us were here -- my parents, your parents, the kids, and the cousins -- the food was good, and everybody got what they wanted.

我知道,我知道。但它使我想起了我们刚刚度过的快乐的圣诞节。所有的人都在――我的父母,你的父母,孩子们和堂兄弟姐妹们――食物很好,并且每个人都得到了所想要的。

AYeah, it was a good Christmas. It won’t always be this good, but we can’t make it last longer than it should.

是的,是一个愉快的圣诞节。它不会总是这样好,但我们不能使它持续太长的时间。

BOk, fine. We need to take down the tree.

是,行。我们需要拿走圣诞树。

AI’ll make a deal with you. We’ll leave it up until Sunday, and then we’ll take it down after church.

我向你说定了。我们将把它保留至星期天,做完礼拜后再拿下它。